We’ve partnered with Back4App to provide a step-by-step tutorial on adding end-to-end encryption to Back4App’s Android Simple Messenger app.
More than 20k developers on are on the Back4App platform, a Parse Server platform that allows you to create your apps faster – build the backend with no code, host with no infrastructure hassles and scale with no technical locks.
Just like Virgil Security, they allow developers to focus on building cool apps without getting bogged down in complicated backend and security details. And there’s nothing more confusing than end-to-end encryption.
Using the sample code, developers can quickly implement a secure messaging tool on their Back4App app.
- An Overview of HIPAA and How End-to-End Encryption Can Help with Compliance
- How to Implement Cryptographic Command Verification in Your IoT Smart Door Lock
- Virgil Security Partnering with Nexmo to Deliver End-to-end Encrypted Messaging
- How to implement end-to-end encryption for simplified security
- Shaken and Stirred: The challenge of IoT cyber security and privacy