We’ve partnered with Back4App to provide a step-by-step tutorial on adding end-to-end encryption to Back4App’s Android Simple Messenger app.
More than 20k developers on are on the Back4App platform, a Parse Server platform that allows you to create your apps faster – build the backend with no code, host with no infrastructure hassles and scale with no technical locks.
Just like Virgil Security, they allow developers to focus on building cool apps without getting bogged down in complicated backend and security details. And there’s nothing more confusing than end-to-end encryption.
Using the sample code, developers can quickly implement a secure messaging tool on their Back4App app.
- How to End-to-End Encrypt in Messages Using Twilio and Virgil Security
- e3kit: A New SDK to Make End-to-End Encryption Even Easier
- Introducing e3kit for Firebase, a New End-to-End Encryption SDK with Key Functionalities Built In
- What the Voxox Data Breach Means for the Future of CPaaS
- An Overview of HIPAA and How End-to-End Encryption Can Help with Compliance