We’ve partnered with Back4App to provide a step-by-step tutorial on adding end-to-end encryption to Back4App’s Android Simple Messenger app.
More than 20k developers on are on the Back4App platform, a Parse Server platform that allows you to create your apps faster – build the backend with no code, host with no infrastructure hassles and scale with no technical locks.
Just like Virgil Security, they allow developers to focus on building cool apps without getting bogged down in complicated backend and security details. And there’s nothing more confusing than end-to-end encryption.
Using the sample code, developers can quickly implement a secure messaging tool on their Back4App app.
- End-to-End Encrypted Messaging with PubNub and Virgil Security
- End-to-End Encryption for Back4App Using Virgil Security’s e3kit SDK
- Why Your Vendor’s Errors Could Cost You Millions in HIPAA Fines
- How Virgil Security Products Can Help with HIPAA Compliance
- Announcing PureKit, a New SDK for Protecting Passwords and Sensitive Data in Storage