- Coding best practices: writing clean and extensible code is a must. Your code should be easy to read, debug and maintain.
- The right attitude: we want you to take as much pride in your work as we do and strive to find the right solutions for our customers.
- Desire to help us grow and improve: at Virgil Security we are always open to new ideas and, more importantly, open to change. If you have any ideas for us to improve, we'd be glad to hear them.
Also nice if you have:
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience in creating and maintaining open-source libraries.
- Great team of motivated professionals.
- Office in the center of Kyiv (literally) with a parking space.
- Top-notch tech equipment.
- Corporate English lessons.
- Catered meals from our cook.
- Leisure room with table tennis, kicker, board games and PS4.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to [email protected]