One year down, another year closer to a secure future.
Here are some highlights from 2018 with you and the Virgil Security community:
- The team launched a lot of new things!
- The 1000th developer created a Virgil account
- 300 of you joined our Slack channel
- The Virgil World Tour took us around the world to TechCrunch Disrupt, AltConf, DEFCON, DevWeek, Webit, and Highload
- GDPR went into effect...
- Lots of people were interested in our review of Telegram's Passport vulnerabilities
- Many of you took our developer survey that gave us interesting insights which we'll share soon
- Partnerships with Firebase, Twilio, Nexmo, PubNub and Back4App expanded
We look forward to seeing what 2019 holds. Expect a torrent of product improvements (Requests? Ping us on Slack), more onboarding videos and tutorials than you'll know what to do with, and a hyper-engaged customer support team.
Our mission is to empower developers to secure their products. We're grateful for you, your support of that mission and your help as we #SecureTheFuture together. Cheers to a great 2019!
Best, The Virgil Security Team