VIRGIL SECURITY, INC.
LAST UPDATED: JUNE 1, 2015
”) describes how Virgil Security, Inc. and its related
”) collect, use and share personal information of consumer users of this
Policy also applies to any of our other websites that post this Policy. This Policy does not apply to websites that
post different statements.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us.
We collect your email address, username, password as well as other
information you directly give us on our Site.
We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your
hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and
persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and
interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to
tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices,
updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale
or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing,
acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information to protect the rights and property of Virgil Security, Inc., our agents,
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and
agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails.
Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change
contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to
accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site
works for you.
Virgil Security, Inc.
9296 Sumner Lake BLVD
Manassas, Virginia 20110